Please read all the sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding on any user of the same.
In compliance with the duty to provide information set out in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce of 11 July, general information about this website is provided below.
The purpose of this text is to explain in detail the website’s features and provide you with information relating to the website’s owner and the purpose of the contents included on it.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website service providing you, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, with information on the following issues:
Company name: Scentium Flavours, SL
Registered Address: PI Las Salinas, Avenida de Europa, s/n, 30840 Alhama de Murcia (Murcia, Spain)
Contact telephone: 34 968 638 515
Tax Identification Code (CIF): B-73618225
Commercial Registry data: Commercial Registry of Murcia, Page MU-70955 Volume 2680 Folio 17
USING THE WEBSITE AND USERS’ OBLIGATIONS.
The user agrees to use the website, content and services, without breaching current legislation, generally accepted use and public policy. Using the website for illicit purposes or to harm SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent its normal use is prohibited.
SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL guarantees that the contents and services offered by the website respect the principle of the dignity of the person, the protection of youth and childhood and non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability, or any other personal and social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use for the website do not grant the user any other right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or communicate publicly the contents of the same, other than those expressly provided for herein.
The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) hosted on the site are the property of SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL or it is duly authorised by their legitimate owners to disseminate the same.
SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising and therefore the following is banned:
• Using the contents for any kind of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
• Reproducing, publishing, distributing or modifying these contents, in whole or in part, unless you have the prior written authorisation of its legitimate owners, or it is permitted by law.
• Breaching the rights SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL or of its legitimate owners have over the contents.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other items included on the website belong to SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL, or it is duly authorised to disseminate them on this website.
Should any user or a third party consider that there has been a breach of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL of this circumstance, indicating:
• Details of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights or indicate the representative through whom they are acting in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
• Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, proof of said intellectual property rights and an express declaration whereby the interested party assumes liability for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites owned by the company and content owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links. SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL will have no liability for the outcomes that may affect the user due to accessing said links.
Any user who intends to setup any technological device link their website to the portal must obtain the prior written authorisation of SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL. Setting up a link in no case implies the existence of a relationship between SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL, and the owner of the site with which the link has been set up, nor does it imply the acceptance or approval by SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL of the contents of the same or of the services it provides.
The website where the link has been set up will not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan, or other distinctive signs belonging to SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL, except for those expressly authorised.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the website’s presentation, and layout as well as this Legal Notice.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
SCENTIUM FLAVOURS, SL does not grant any guarantee, nor will it be liable in any case, for damages of any nature arising from:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or contents.
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful malware in the contents.
• The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted usage or public policy, of the website, its services, or contents, by users.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
To resolve disputes or issues relating to this website or the activities developed herein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the plaintiff who identifies themself as being a consumer having jurisdiction to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use. Failing that, the Courts and Tribunals with jurisdiction will be those of the city of MURCIA (Spain).
In the event that any user has any queries about this legal notice or any comments about the same, they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to the address appearing in the header.